This package contains everything in the Starter Custom Package but also includes a new custom logo.
This package includes:
- Setup of your domain, hosting, and SSL if/as needed
- Installation & setup of WordPress on your hosting account (if not already done)
- A new logo for web and print, with matching social media covers plus watermarks for images
- A custom mobile-responsive Genesis child theme made to match your logo that includes a custom front page layout, custom category display layout, optins styled to match the theme, space for disclaimers on post, ad spaces as needed, custom fonts, and basic ecommerce set up (Woocommerce)
Customization of a theme you already own
- Transfer of content from current blog, if needed (Blogger or WordPress.com)*
- Installation & setup of various needed plugins, including analytics, security, social media icons, social media sharing buttons, backups, and others as needed
- Help setting up Google Analytics & Google Webmaster Tools
- 1 phone call (if wanted) for me to answer questions and explain the theme
- 30 days of support after the site is done
*If you need a transfer from another service like Squarespace or Wix, please contact me for more info & possible revised pricing; depending on the service you use & the amount of content you have, a transfer may be a larger undertaking.
What you will need:
- Either a site that’s already up & going, or
- If starting from scratch, once your design is at the coded stage, you will need to purchase a domain name & hosting account (I will let you know when you’d need to buy them)
What is NOT included in this package:
- Business card or other print item design/layout; your new logo will be ready to add to a business card or letterhead or other printed item, but custom design of a business card itself is not included in this package
- Me adding your content onto your site – other than content that may be transferred – but if you have content ready to go, I can explain how to add it to the site once the site is ready.
- Me adding products into your shop
Turnaround time for this package averages about 2-3 weeks or so (but note this is a ballpark – it can take more or less time depending on the project).
Also, bear in mind that if you need a transfer & your site is large, the transfer could take longer. If you’ve been blogging for years and have tens of thousands of images, it will take a bit longer to move them all from one service to another. Please contact me with any questions! 🙂
If this package is what you need, let’s get started!
Need more (or less) than what this package offers?