This package is for you if you are looking for a quick setup of a self-hosted WordPress(.org) website/blog.
As in...someone to set up your domain name & hosting account & install WordPress & set up a theme & install basic/starter plugins &...whew! Because you just want to start writing & publishing.
This package includes:
- Setup of your domain & hosting (see my Resources page for where to get both if you don’t have them yet)
- Installation & setup of WordPress on your hosting account
- Installation & setup of your theme so that it looks like its demo
- Transfer of content from current blog, if needed (Blogger or WordPress.com)*
- Installation & setup of a starter set of plugins, including an analytics monitoring plugin (but you'll need to have set up an analytics account), security, social media icons, social media sharing buttons, backups, and others as needed
- 7 days of support after the site is done
*If you need a transfer from another service like Squarespace or Wix, please contact me for more info & possible revised pricing; depending on the service you use & the amount of content you have, a transfer may be a larger undertaking.
What is NOT included in this package:
- A theme (you must already have one or pick out a free one to use)
- Customization of the theme you choose to use
- Changes to your logo (if you have one)
- Adding additional content onto the website (other than content that is transferred)
- Set up of any additional website tools such as analytics, newsletter, ecommerce, etc (but I can explain where to get them)
Turnaround time for this package is about 2-7 business days or so. But bear in mind that if you need a transfer & your site is large, the transfer could take longer. If you’ve been blogging for years and have tens of thousands of images, it will take a bit longer to move them all from one service to another. Please contact me with any questions! 🙂
If this package is what you need, let's get started!
Need more than what this package offers?