How do I download my digital items order?
There are several ways to download your order:
- Once you place your order, you will see a page with “order details.” Your download links will be on that page.
- You will receive an email of your order; download links will be in the email.
- You can log into your account on the site and find all your download links there.
How do I access the files once I download my order?
The files are “zipped” into .zip files (i.e. compressed). To “unzip” them, or uncompress them, use one of the following methods:
- If you are on a PC: double-click the .zip file, and when you see the contents, drag each item onto your desktop (or into another folder). This will automatically uncompress each file.
- PC method 2: Right-click the .zip file and choose “Extract.”
- If you are on a Mac: Double-click the .zip file, and it will automatically uncompress.
DIGITAL PLANNER STICKERS
What do I do with digital planner stickers?
Digital planner stickers are basically clip art to use on your iPad/tablet – they are individual .png files that you import into an app and place into a file as decoration. They are created for use in digital planners, which are used with iPads/tablets (and mobile phones) and various apps. They are not for printing; their sizing is smaller so that they don’t bog down your iPad/tablet. See the blog for more information & ideas!
I ordered digital stickers and/or digital art prints and/or digital papers; why haven’t I received them yet?
Digital items are digital only – they are NOT shipped to you. You download them once your order completes, and then you either use them on various devices (like digital planner items) or print them out at home (like digital art prints & digital papers). Log into your account (created when you ordered) and you will see an area where your downloads are.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
I ordered digital items, but I can’t download them/open them. Can I get a refund?
I only refund for digital items that were not downloaded. If the item was downloaded (according to my software), then no refunds are possible. Please contact me at moonsteamdesign(at)gmail(dot)com, and I will help as much as I can.